Sunday, November 30, 2008

More Funny Things

Eli was a lot of fun this weekend, saying funny things. Here are some of them.

'Good night Beth, Good night Grandma. Good night, other Beth.'

This is a picture of Beth, and Amy (holding Josh). When Eli said goodnight to everyone Amy was Beth and Beth was other Beth. They do look similar, and we spent the rest of the weekend trying to get Eli to be able to tell the two apart.

On Thursday night Morgan and I were heading to go out to the movie and left Eli with some Aunts and an Uncle to be babysat. He grabbed both of our hands and said "Daddy, Mommy, stop walking." He didn't want us to leave him. :0)

I hope my sister-in-law will forgive me for writing this, but it was just too funny. I'm not sure what we were talking about, Santa Clause or the Easter Bunny, but my sweet SIL said, "I'm not a retard, I'm 14!" We laughed about it all weekend, giving it as a reason for one thing or another.


Eli jumping off the couch.

Eli: Mommy, look at me.
Say woo-hoo

Me: Woo-hoo

Eli: No mommy, say woo-hoo jumping

Me: (as he is jumping) Woo-hoo!

1 comment:

Megan said...

That is so funny! I love it!