Thursday, November 13, 2008

Book Club


Last night we had book club at my home and it was a lot of fun. We discussed Ella Enchanted, comparing the movie with the book (they are NOT the same), talking about free will, agency, and Satan's plan, and enjoying fruit soup, egg nog and peaches and cream cake. (We were going to do an 'elf inspired meal' with only soups/liquids but I need cake.)

Morgan was great and hung out with Eli and Josh so I didn't have to worry about them. But he did call me into the living room to take the above picture of them. I can't blame them, they are cute boys/man.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Hi Melissa! For some reason I was unable to view your blog in the past, but now I can and I have had so much fun catching up! Your kids are just too cute for words! I'll be checking back often. :)

Matthew and Alisha Palmer Family said...

Adorable picture!

OK, fruit soup? You have to fill me in on that!

I like the book a lot better than the movie by the way. Probably mostly because I can't stand Anne Hathaway.

Stephanie Green said...

What a cute family! We miss youguys!