Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween!

Above: Eli with his load of candy - almost too big for him to lift!

Below: Some of the kids we went Trick-or-Treating with. You will notice me on the right with Josh in my sling.
Morgan and the Tadpole Josh
When Josh wasn't dressed in costume he had this sweet onesie to wear.

We had a really good Halloween. The boys and I hung around at home waiting for evening to come. In the afternoon we went to the library to get No More Diapers for Ducky and Once Upon a Potty (any idea what we are working on?). I didn't feel like making dinner so we stopped by Papa Murphey's and bought some delicious pizza for dinner.

Once Morgan came home we ate our dinner, fed Josh and then walked to a Niki and Jeremy's house where a bunch of friends were going to be meeting to go trick-or-treating. We started the festivities around 6pm and it was still pretty light, which was nice. We made a little loop, got some good stuff (some people even gave our full-size candy bars) and when we got back to our house we just went inside and let Eli have a few pieces.

Eli really enjoyed having people come to our house and being able to give them candy. Eventually we put Eli to bed them Morgan and I stayed upstairs until about 8:30pm giving out candy. After that we turned off the porch light, went downstairs and watched The Office.

2 comments:

meghan said...

Hey, I found your blog through looking at some others. Your boys were so cute. I am sorry we did not get back to you about Sunday night. We were out at my in-laws. Thanks for the offer though!

meghan said...

I forgot to mention we also have a family blog.
www.paranoidmommy.blogspot.com
(if your interested =)