Friday, February 27, 2009

My Haircut

I have been feeling the need to get my haircut. Sort of. I wanted to grow my hair out because some of the pictures of myself that I like the most are when I have super long hair (coincidentally I was also to skinniest, but that is not as easy to control as a haircut.)

Anyway, I can't decide what to do. Do I go for super short like I've done before (and enjoyed). Do I just get a trim, leave my hair mostly as-is and try to grow it out?
The reason I like short hair is that it is easy to shower and wash it every day and I was able to do it pretty quickly each morning. I like long hair but I usually only wash it every other day and the day I don't wash it it ends up either in a pony-tail or half-way up, and I sometime feel bleh.

As a side note I am going to get contacts again soon, and I always feel prettier without glasses so that will help with whatever I choose to do.

I am leaning towards keeping my hair at my current length so it can grow out more and trying bangs with it, but I can't really remember the last time I had longer hair w/ bangs. Any input? Suggestions? I need help!


This is me now. Meh.
My bob.
Longer, with layers.
Shorter hair...some bangs.
Really short hair, with bangs. I'm trying to picture those bangs with longer hair. Hhmm.

Flippy, layers.
Super short and spiky
Super short view from the front.
Long hair. Its nice, but really flat against my head.
Another long hair shot. I like this one.
And finally, one of my favorite long hair shots. The bridal picture. And yes, that was all my hair.

10 comments:

Melinda said...

I think my favorite is actually the really short and spiky. It look sreally good on you. I am in the same situation of trying to decide what to do with my hair. Should I cut it short again? Should I grow it out again? I can't decide, thus for now I have opted for doing nothing and letting it do whatever it does.

Jamie Ortega said...

I think you look really good with bangs and would love to see you grow your hair out again.

Jolley's said...

What about the stylish way they do bangs these days towards the front and behind the ear with long hair? Although I like all of the hairstyles you have had.

bethellen said...

I think that the longer hair makes you look younger, which could be a bad thing, or it could be good. The shorter style make you look more adult, more like a mom.
I definitely like your hair better short, honestly. You have such nice cheek bones that you can really pull off the shorter look.
The longer hair, I think, pulls our attention away from your face, while the shorter draws us to your eyes.
But that's just what I think. Others may disagree. :)

Stephanie said...

I vote shorter, too. Long hair is grand, but it takes so dang long to grow it out. You might get bugged. And I remember how awesome it was when you chopped it all off. You really pull it off well. I liked "flippy layers" with a little side bang thing. You look hot in that picture. What does Morgan want you to do?

Lynda said...

I really like the short, spiky hair too. It is very attractive on you. I am trying to decide what to do with my hair which is always in a pony-tail right now. Again, I vote for the short, spiky, spunky look.

Dave and Tricia Folsom Family Fun said...

I really don't know what you should do. That being said, I must say you can pull off the short hair-do! I would look blech with the short hair but you look really good! So good luck deciding!

Hartson family said...

You've had the cutest styles. Maybe you're being pretty makes any style work!

Stephanie Green said...

I'm with Steph- what does Morgan want? :) But I do like shorter too, with the side bangs. You even pulled off the bob really well. You have tried a lot of different things and I think that is the best part- you experiment!

Caity said...

You are in the awkward hair length stage, which is the worst. Joel wanted me to grow mine out, but it got to that stage and I ALMOST cut it it was driving me nuts. BUT, I wanted to grow it out too. So, my solution was a new hair color that made me feel spunky and fun. That got me through that stage. It didn't look like you have had highlights or anything though, so you might not like dying your hair. It's definitely risky. But, if you liked it long, go for it. Get bangs or something that will help you feel better if you don't want dye or highlights.

But your hair really does look cute short too.