Thursday, February 5, 2009

Reasons I'm Happy Today

1. I decided to change my blog background to something a little more "Valentine-y" background. And just doing that one little thing has made me happy.

2. I am finished making CD's for Primary. Each CD has all of the Primary program songs, other songs I plan on teaching them this year (some to perform in Sacrament meeting), the 13 Article of Faith songs as well as a few extras just for fun.

3. Eli is getting better. We have had two nights without Eli throwing up. He's still not eating as well as before and other digestive systems are not back to normal (my prerequisite to start potty training again) but things are looking up.

4. Morgan wrote me a wonderful love-note. You can't be unhappy after reading a sweet love-note.

5. I don't have to make dinner tonight - we are having left-over home-made pizza.

6. I am going to a girl's game night tomorrow.

7. I was worried and putting off contacting someone because I was afraid/nervous. I did it and it was no big deal.

8. I have two sweet little boys. Eli is sleeping right now, which makes it easier to write that, but even when he is in his craziest of moods I still can't help but love him.

9. We are going to try and do our taxes tonight...hopefully we'll get a nice return.

10. I feel loved. I know that Morgan, Josh and Eli love me. I know my family and Morgan's family love me, I know my friends love me, and I know that my Heavenly Father loves me. I'm not sure things can get much better than that.

3 comments:

Morgan Lasley said...

I do love you so.

Hartson family said...

Awwweee you guys are too cute. Your page looks great and you guys sound so valentine-y too. All you need to do now is add some love songs with playlist.

Melinda said...

Way to go looking at the positives in life! I feel happier just reading your blog. Thanks for helping me remember the happy things.