Friday, February 27, 2009

Disc Golfing 2009



On Wednesday February 25, 2009 the Lasley family went disc golfing together for the first time this year. (Morgan had been by himself earlier in the year.) We had a really great time. Eli walked the whole way and only complained a little bit at the end. He did fall down in the mud and got his jacket all dirty and all of our feet and pants were wet by the end of the day, but that is to be expected in February.
As we were walking around I told Morgan that this round was better than the last time I played Deerwood park with him. Last time I was 8+ months pregnant and it was crazy hot, not very fun. Hopefully we can continue to go enjoy the outdoors together as a family. I figure that as long as I regularly go outside then as the weather gets more hot and humid I will have slowly acclimated myself to it so it won't be so bad.

I can dream, right?

No comments: