Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Eating Solids?

Sunday night we decided to try and give Josh his first taste of rice cereal. Eli was very interested and felt like he needed to be a part of the action. He would have fed Josh the spoon if I had let him. Here are some pictures of the event.






Josh was not to excited about the prospect, and Monday night went worse. I'm not really worried about it though. We didn't even start with Eli until he was 6 months old. I am only going to give it to Josh once in the evening. Hopefully he'll start to like it and it will help him sleep through the night.

3 comments:

Lynda said...

Hmmm . . . that face kind of tells the whole story. My kids never ate any baby food, they took only breast milk until they had teeth and then I just started puree up whatever we ate. Robert tells me that he gave Morgan the DVD's on Sunday, I hope that is the case.

Hartson family said...

I love it when big brother wants a piece of the action. It'll come in handy in the future. Cute pics!

Matthew and Alisha Palmer Family said...

I love your background. Very fun. It took MIya several tries to like rice cereal. She hasn't stopped eating since!! :)