Monday, January 25, 2010

A Temple

Today was a rough day. Mondays usually are, and today was no exception. I had to do a LOT of laundry and the boys just go crazy after the weekend. But two things brightened my day up.

1st, Morgan came home from work earlier than expected. (It was really right on time, but I was expecting him to be late so it was a wonderful surprise.)

2nd My sister called me and told me that President Monson has just announced that there is going to be a Payson, Utah Temple. The temple is going to be built about 1 mile south of where my parents live. And while I don't live in Payson anymore, there is still a Temple going to be built in my little hometown. I could even tell where it would be based on the pictures they showed of the land. I am super excited about it and while I know it will be a while before the temple is built, I can't wait to go there!

2 comments:

Amber said...

That is awesome! So cool. Now I wish they'd just announce one somewhere closer than four hours away for us here in Virginia.

Cheyenne Poulson said...

Those little moments always help :)