Friday, January 8, 2010

Eli's Baby

Eli told me this story today at lunch.

Last time today I had a new baby. A baby girl. And what was her name? Her name was Scripture Bug and she was in my tummy because she wasn't big enough to be out. And I went to the doctor, and I got my shoes on and my clothes on and I went to the doctor. And the doctor got her out and he said, "Oh what a beautiful baby!".
And then I took my baby home and put her in the crib to go to sleep and sang the rock a baby song. And then she was crying so I went and helped her go back to sleep and then she woke up and it was dark so she went back to sleep and I stayed up. And I had dessert with my new family. With my new mom and dad. And my Mom and Dad were Grandpa and Grandma.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can also try the free white noise player located at http://www.whitenoiseplayer.com It works great for crying babies.

Cheyenne said...

That is one creative boy!

Caity said...

What a funny little story! I love their imagination!

Hartson family said...

Awe, I love it when kids let us into their little heads. :)