Sunday, January 24, 2010

My Busy Day

Today has been a busy day for me. I got up, showered, helped the boys take a bath, fixed breakfast, went to a Cub Scout Meeting, came home, put Josh down for a nap, got lunch ready, got kids ready for church, went to church, SPOKE in church. (My talk was on the advantages of having the missionaries in your home, I think it went pretty well.)
After that I conducted opening exercises for Primary and then taught Sharing Time for Junior and Senior Primary. Eli didn't want to go to his class though, and I heard him crying out in the hall, so our music leader went and got him and he watch Senior sharing time too.
Now we're trying to get the boys down to bed and go downstairs so we can relax!

1 comment:

Hartson family said...

BTW loved your talk... great job.