Saturday, January 23, 2010

Pictures

Morgan got my iPhoto to start working again, so I can show you some of the fun pictures we have taken this past week on our travels.


Joshua and his "hat." He loves wearing this around, but usually has it pulled farther down so all you can see is his mouth. I think he looks like an Ork when he does that.

Morgan pulled this giant icicle off our house.

Hanging out in Nauvoo

Eli needed me to take a picture of him.

Eli got to make a rope, he was very excited.

Some friends had us over to play their Wii. We loved it!

Eli was very excited to play!

The other day when we got home from grocery shopping Eli told me he had to have a music concert for me. So we went in the living room, put some 'farm songs' that my parents had sent him on the player and Eli started to sing the songs into his "Microphone" while holding the book open on the page of the song. It was one of the experiences that make motherhood worth every bad day.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Holy cow - that picture of Josh and his hat looks JUST like Eli. Do you guys mix them up all the time?? :)