Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year, New Post

Happy New Year!


Hello everyone. Happy New Year. We had a great time at with friends last night and stayed up until 1am playing games. We were so into the game that I forgot to kiss Morgan at midnight. Oops.
So some of my resolutions for this year are:
1. Continue exercising, but try to do the 3 mile walk at least 3x per week to facilitate my goal to lose weight. (Physical goal)
2. Study the Priesthood/Relief Society lessons with Morgan each week before church. (Spiritual)
3. Practice the piano more and be able to play all (or almost all) of the songs in the Childrens Songbook. (Personal/emotional...I'm just not ready to tackle the hymnbook yet.)

So those are my goals for this year. Other things that I hope to accomplish is, buy a house, help Eli to learn his ABC's, give my first sharing time lesson (that one is happening this Sunday, I'm a little bit nervous), possibly think about getting pregnant with baby #3 (this is not an announcement, I'm just saying that within the next 12 months I may have an announcement.) Read more books, play more games, finish the Bible and read the Book of Mormon.
I guess I could go on and on with things that I would like to do. But that is probably enough.

May everyone have a wonderful New Year full of happiness and joy. I love you!

melissa

3 comments:

bethellen said...

Those are great goals. I especially like the one about you having another baby. :) Love you!

Cheyenne said...

Sounds like some good goals! Happy New Year!

Jenny Sue Gamboa said...

I love your new hair (well...i don't know if its new, I haven't seen you in forever.) I saw your christmas Card at my grandmas house, and I also saw cheyenne's which led me to your blog. he he he I know...I guess that makes me some kind of blog stoker. Lol....well to return the favor if you want to see mine its chuchimommy.blogspot.com