Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Eli's Fun

Eli got these glasses for Halloween and LOVES them. We've lost them three times and he was frantic until they were found again. Here he is being the Mad Scientist helping me make bread.

It is so cute when you just find your kids playing quietly by themselves.



We bought Eli a helmet since we go riding around our neighborhood. He really likes it and is great at wearing it.

The helmet came with knee pads which Eli also wants to wear. Here he is ready to go.

Riding around the neighborhood.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Enjoy it while he still loves to wear the helmet, in a few years it won't be "cool" anymore. My kids try this "but no one else wears one", which sadly is true. And yes, I do love it when I find my kids quietly playing, so sweet!

meghan said...

Cullan loves those glasses too. He wears them all the time!