Monday, November 23, 2009

Busy Week

I made homemade chocolates. My mom got me started but this week I dipped them!

My beautiful melting chocolate.

Eli and Josh, eating the leftover chocolate on the wax paper.

Josh got a big surprise. Saturday we took our first long trip since turning his seat around and all of the sudden he saw that he had been missing out on movies. He was enthralled!

Here is Josh playing with one of his favorite presents from Grandma Lasley!
He'll go play with it all the time.

We saw a hawk just sitting out in our backyard!

Eli talked me into letting him have a candy necklace.

Here he is enjoying it.

The boys wanted to get out the baby play mat.

and they were fighting over who got to touch it.


1 comment:

PetEm said...

The chocolates look delicious and Josh looks quite funny sitting in the car watching a movie. It's funny how zoned out kids can get.