Monday, November 9, 2009

Crazy Eli

So my Mom, sister and niece just left from a week of vacation, and I'll have more posts about the fun we had, but this just happened so I had to post about it.

My mom calls, they are almost to Council Bluffs/Omaha and she wanted me to check online for a quilt store that she can stop at. Eli immediately starts asking to talk on the phone. These are the different things that he was "growling" at me (He wasn't quite yelling, but he was asking in his mean/serious voice.)


"You're killing me here."

"Its just five bucks."

"Just drive around the block."

He kept saying these things over and over at me. The last two quotes are sort of from the Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus book. I had to tell him he wasn't a pigeon and to go sit down on the chair.

Crazy Eli.

No comments: