Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Post

So, I check my blog daily, probably multiple times daily to see if anyone else has updated their blog. Not the best use of my time, perhaps, but it is fun for me. The interesting thing is that I can go several days without posting anything, and when I do, I am usually doing three posts at once. So I decided to update my blog today.

I actually do have something exciting to write about, but I am not sure how everything will turn out so I'm trying not to get my hopes up. BUT...Morgan and I have have signed the paperwork to buy a home. We still have to do home inspections and who knows what else to see if everything will go through, but we might be home owners soon!

Wish us luck!

4 comments:

Jamie Ortega said...

Yay how exciting!!! I hope everything goes good.

Stephanie said...

1st of all - don't you have google reader?? 2nd of all - WOOHOO! What happened to all this waiting nonsense?? I'm so pumped for you guys.

cherie said...

Hooray! I hope everything works out for you guys! Mom has been telling me all about it : )

Melinda said...

That's awesome Melissa! Good luck with the final things of becoming homeowners.