Wednesday, July 1, 2009

More Dreams

Eli got up around 5:30am -6:00am (after already sleeping on the floor in our room) and asked to sleep in our bed. Morgan let him sleep next to him. Shortly thereafter we here a growl. Morgan turns to look at Eli and yes, he is still sleeping. Growling in his sleep.

Second dream:
Eli woke up crying and comes into the livingroom/kitchen, "I want my banana." We tell him we don't have any bananas and he was dreaming about it. Morgan asks him what he wants for breakfast and Eli says, "I don't want cereal because I want bananas."

Right now Eli is writing on our white board, adding bananas to the list. I hear him say, "This is a banana. E L Y banana."

Go figure.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Kids are so funny! Nathaniel talks in his sleep and that is pretty entertaining. Eli sure gets in to his dreams.