Sunday, July 26, 2009

At the Temple

Jacob and Kimberly were married in the Manti Utah Temple Thursday July 23rd at 10am. It was wonderful to be there with all of my family. Jacob was the youngest so all of my brothers and sisters were able to be there too. (Morgan was the only one missing.) Here are some pictures of the wonderful wedding day!

All of the Palmer Kids!
Oldest to Youngest: Cherie, Rachelle, Benjamin, Matthew, Cheyenne, Melissa, Daniel and Jacob
Palmer Family
Look at those Kissers!!
Horray for Kimberly & Jacob. (This is my whole family)
Josh mouth open to eat the flowers!
Josh checking out flowers.

Melissa and Josh
Kimberly and Jacob with the Palmer nieces and nephews.

1 comment:

Dave and Tricia Folsom Family Fun said...

I love the pict. of you with all your siblings! I am sure your parents just loved having all their kids together!