Sunday, July 26, 2009

At the Reception

The reception was held in my parents backyard. This was ABSOLUTELY wonderful because I could put Josh to sleep when he was tired and didn't have to worry about him or really leave the reception. It was great to see so many friends and family. I am putting a lot of pictures up, but not nearly as many as I took. As, by way of apology, I'm not the best picture taker and I seemed to catch most people in the middle of a sentence or a sneeze. My apologies.

Kimberly and Jacob
Dad, Mom, Kimberly and Jacob


Josh and Grandma playing.

Josh and Grandma

The Benjamin and Melinda Palmer family with the bride and groom.

Beautiful Hope and Jaxon playing together.

Josh found a friend at the swing.

Cheyenne and Hallie

The get-away car.

The back view

Kimberly and Jacob leaving. (There were sparklers, but they were going out quickly.)
Also, as a side note to anyone who noticed, my family does not do or allow mean things to happen to the get-away car. A couple of the first weddings in my family had some really mean and time-consuming cleaning-wise things on the car and it was really frustrating to the
'happy couple', so no more. We park the car where the family can keep an eye on it and assign certain members to tastefully decorate the car and keep any 'friends' from going crazy on them.

2 comments:

meghan said...

I love the balloons on the car. That is a super cute idea!

Melinda said...

It was so good to see you. I'm glad you were able to come for a visit. I love your background, by the way. Super cute!