Sunday, July 26, 2009

HAIRCUT!

Joshua got his haircut. Morgan has been after me to let him cut Josh's hair for several months now. I had trimmed the front, back and ears when Josh was about 6 months so that they weren't hanging down and that bought me 4 more months. (Josh is 10 months). But with Morgan's constant nagging (this is my blog, I get to exaggerate) and the fact that Josh's hair was getting long and beautiful and I want my boy to be seen as a boy I gave in. I told Morgan that I would probably let him cut Josh's hair after I got back from Jacob's wedding.

So we get home Saturday and before the evening is over Morgan has Josh downstairs with the buzzer cutting off his beautiful locks. I'm okay with it. It still takes me a second to recognize him sometimes - especially at church, but he is still a handsome little boy.

BEFORE


DURING
AFTER



3 comments:

PetEm said...

Pete keeps telling me that Henry needs a hair cut too. I'm being sentimental and am not ready to cut it yet (although it is starting to come down over his ears).

Alisha said...

OK, sorry Morgan, but I LOVE the golden locks! He is still the cutest little man, but I miss the hair. :) See you guys in a couple days!

Cheyenne said...

It's a cute hair cut! It sounds like Eli had a great birthday! Happy Birthday Eli! we loved having you here!