Friday, January 23, 2009

Kindermusik

Eli, Josh and I started a Kindermusik class this week. I think that it will be a lot of fun, especially for Eli. He was talking about it all day afterwards. It took him a little while to get into the activities/music. They sing a 'hello' song where each kid picks an action to sing hello to, and Eli was just watching the kids, hanging on to my arm and kind of scowling.

One of the first kids chose jumping, so I got up and started jumping (the only parent to do so) and then Eli realized it was fun and jumped and did most of the other actions as well. He is really quite a character. It is probably just because I am his Mom, but I think he was one of the most expressive kids there. Whether that is a good thing or a bad thing, I'll let someone else decide.

1 comment:

Megan said...

It's a good thing! :) We did Kindermusik too... and looooved it!