Saturday, January 10, 2009

I Love Good Reads

So, I joined goodreads.com because one of my sisters-in-law sent me an invitation or something, I don't really remember. And I have only half-heartedly done anything about it. But I do read what some of my friends have put on their lists, and read their reviews. Because of that I was introduced to the book Garlic and Sapphires, a very funny autobiography of a New York Times restaurant critic. I have now been completely converted to the joys of Goodreads and will continue to check it out to find other books I need to read.

1 comment:

Alisha said...

I'll take credit for sending you the invite. :) I love Goodreads too! I like it because whenever I think "Oh, I should read that book sometime" I go in there and enter it in my "TO-READ" list. Then, when I want something really good to read, I go to my list and pick one of them to request from the library. Otherwise I end up checking out 10 books from the library 2 of which are all I have time to read in the 3-week checkout period.