Sunday, January 25, 2009

I want Candy!

I am really in the mood to snack on candy right now. All of the boys (Morgan included) are sleeping, there are all sorts of candy options for me...M&Ms, Skittles, Peanut Butter Fudge, Candy Canes, Pringles Salt and Vinegar chips (I know they aren't exactly candy but they are one of my favorite treats.)
However, I have decided to finally do something about all of the baby weight I gained and part of my weight loss plan means limiting my candy intake and drinking more water when I feel hungry. So now you know.

Anyway, here are some pictures of the boys, Eli's eyebrow in particular. And as Jamie mentioned to me I forgot to say how many stitches. Eli ended up getting 2 stitches, not alot, but it wasn't a big cut to begin with.

Eli sledding with Dad. (I was too late getting outside and they were done, Eli wouldn't get back in the sled, but he did give me a smile.)

Morgan took this picture, I'm not sure what to say about it. Its funny though, so I thought I'd put it on.

We finally let Eli take a few pictures with our camera. Can you believe that we held out until he was 2 1/2!


And finally the eye. The first picture is right before we went to the doctor on Friday and the second was taken Saturday night before bed.



3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Poor Eli - what a tough kid, though.

Jamie Ortega said...

I think a good scare gives a guy character, at least that is what I have been telling Reuben since he was bit on the face by a Pit bull.

Matthew and Alisha Palmer Family said...

I'm reading your blog about not eating candy as I sit here watching Biggest Loser, and eating Reeses Peanut Butter chips. Terrible, I know. But I did work out today!

Hope Eli is OK! Poor kid. As accident prone as my kids are, I'm really surprised we've avoided a trip to the emergency room so far.