Saturday, September 27, 2008

More pictures of Josh

We have way too many pictures to post them all here (69 total) so instead I'm giving you the link to our Picasa site where you can see them all at your leisure and don't have to wait for this page to load up.

The url is:

http://picasaweb.google.com/melissa.lasley/JoshuaThrough2Weeks#

Hopefully it works.

Also, I just have to apologize to my mom. I feel incredibly terrible because we never got a picture of you with Josh. You were here for a week and I'm not sure if I thought we had done it, or figured we would later, but I apologize. But if you could send me a photocast of the pictures that you took while you were here I would appreciate it. Maybe there was a miracle and you've got a picture of you and Josh on your camera.

2 comments:

Matthew and Alisha Palmer Family said...

I love the pictures! Josh is such an angel! Eli looks like a great and loving big brother. We hope you're feeling well!

Ron and Rachelle said...

Congrats on your new baby! I am a little slow with this new blogging stuff and three kids is a juggling act. He is so cute and I am excited for you and way to go on no epidural! Hope things are swell for you guys! Congrats on Morgan passing the bar also!