Friday, September 12, 2008

Way to go, Morgan!


I just wanted to send out congratulations to my wonderful husband. He has passed the Iowa State Bar! I never really had any doubt that could or would pass the bar, but I am so proud of all of the hard work that he put in to studying for the exam and preparing himself for it. It all payed off!
We actually found out a day sooner than we thought we would. I was nursing Josh and talking with my mom on the phone when Morgan came him with his laptop and showed me that the link was active with the list of those who passed the bar. He seemed pretty nervous to open it, but we got his mom in the room with us and checked the site. What a relief to have that over with! Morgan was saying that he will never have to take another school test in his life after this.
Morgan will be an "official" attorney next Friday the 19th. We will go to Des Moines, Iowa where he will be sworn in. I am pretty excited for this and am glad that my mom will be here with us and able to come too (and help with Eli and Josh).
Anyway, so Congratulations, Morgan. I knew you could do this and I am so proud of you! I love you!

2 comments:

Stephanie Green said...

"Congrats Morgan!" Stephanie. "Congratulations Morgan Esq." Freeman.

Caity said...

Yay! What a relief that had to have been for you both! I'm pretty much just sick of school. Not the thought of me going back, just Joel's :) Good job Morgan! And good job to you for all your love and support while he passed!