Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tagged by Melinda

So, my sister-in-law tagged me...at least I think I am the Melissa she tagged. And while I have a million other posts to do, they all involve the other computer, children in bed, and energy on my part. That hasn't happened yet but I felt like doing this one. There will be lots more posts coming. Anyway, to the tag.

8 TV shows I love to watch: (I can only watch the ones that they show online any more because we don't have cable anymore.)
1. Bones
2. The Office
3. Survivor
4. Lost
5. Heroes
6. The Amazing Race
7. The View
8. Life

8 favorite places I love to eat: (these are scattered across the country)
1. The Three Samurai (Coralville, IA)
2. The Art City Trolley (Springville, UT)
3. Subway
4. Papa Murpheys - I know you don't eat there but it is "eating out" enough for me.
5. Chinatown (Provo, Ut)
6. Grannies (Heber City, Ut)
7. That Greek Place/Mt. Vernon Restaurant (Cedar Rapids, IA)
8. McDonalds - Big Mac, baby.

8 things that happened yesterday
1. I fed Josh
2. I fed Eli
3. I washed laundry
4. Folded laundry
5. Watched an episode of Bones online.
6. Finished reading The Host for the 2nd time
7. Ate yummy peanut butter/chocolate chip cookies from a sister in the ward.
8. Read my scriptures.

8 things I look forward too:
1. Morgan getting his first paycheck
2. Eli learning how to be gentle with Josh
3. Owning a home (years away)
4. Losing baby weight
5. The start of the fall TV season - hopefully I'll have time to watch some shows
6. Getting sleep.
7. My dad coming to Iowa in October! WOO HOO!
8. Visiting family at Christmas

8 things I love about Fall:
1. Perfect temperature - you can leave your windows open
2. Beautiful colors of the trees
3. Fresh vegetables
4. Cheaper vegetables
5. Holidays are getting closer
6. TV shows start again
7. School starts (but not for us this year!)
8. Disc golfing is less sweaty.

8 things on my wish list:
1. Lots of movies
2. Lots of books
3. Horseback riding lessons
4. A ruby ring
5. To not get so upset and my children (I'm working on that right now)
6. To travel.
7. A more healthy body
8. Bedtime to come sooner

8 people I'm tagging:
1. Stephanie
2. Sunny
3. Jamie O.
4. Jamie J.
5. Jessica
6. Alisha
7. Cherie
8. Erin

No comments: