Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Safety First


I don't know if I just wasn't thinking, but Morgan showed me the brilliant idea of using the Boppy to help Eli hold Josh. Duh! Now when Eli wants to hold Josh he'll often ask for the Boppy because he knows that is what he has to have.

We've also taught Eli the phrase "Will you..." So now when he wants something we'll ask him to use a sentence. They are not grammatically correct yet, mostly, "Will you cold water, please?" "Will you up please?" "Will you hold you please?" He does use please all of the time, which is really nice.

The other thing Eli entertains us will is his Horray! He'll be asking to go outside, eat a fruit snack, blow bubbles, etc. and once I say okay he'll shout Horray! Blow bubbles.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is a really cute picture of your boys. Wow, Mr. Josh is already getting bigger. I love how your boys have mounds of hair, too. SO cute!!

bethellen said...

They are seriously sooo cute. I can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving!

Caity said...

Ah yes, the boppy. Can't wait for the boppy :) They are really super cute!