Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Noelle's 4th Birthday

When I asked Noelle what she wanted for her birthday she was always insistent that she wanted to have a picnic at a park. It didn't matter that it was 43 degrees and very windy, we were going to grant her wish!








We were able to leave the park after playing for only a little while by telling Noelle that we had presents at home. She had a good time opening her gifts and was very happy with them.





Facts about Noelle

Favorite Color: Pink and Purple
Favorite Food: Cheese and grapes
Favorite Movie: My Little Pony
Favorite Song: Shake It Off by Taylor Swift
Favorite Toy: Pink Piggie that she sleeps with each night

Noelle is also very excited to be starting preschool this coming fall. She tells everyone she can that she is going to Josh's old preschool. She also loves to make friends. She loves dogs and cats, but recently told me that she wishes she had a pet bird at home.





This morning I had to take a few more pictures of the kids.

Here is Jet wearing my "hat". It is the headband I wear exercising. He always wants a chance to wear it after I get home from working out.






The kids play Wii in the morning after they are ready for school. Jet did not want me to take his picture of him with his Wii-mote.




Noelle got an Elsa dress for her birthday so she had to put it on and dance for me.

No comments: