Friday, May 18, 2012

A Whole Lot of Birthday

Noelle turned 1!

It is hard to believe that she has only been in our lives for one year. I keep thinking back to when I was pregnant with her, I had no idea such a beautiful, special person was growing inside of me. Even though she is a mama's girl, we love Noelle with all of our hearts.

She looked so cute in the outfit that her Aunt Cherie made for her that I couldn't help myself and took too many pictures.


Noelle wanted to have her birthday party outside. She loves being outside and hates it when E & J get to go outside without her. 

Horray, I'm 1!

Noelle got her first pair of shoes for her birthday. 

Her cousin Hope sent a fun book. 

Eli loved helping open the present- in the background you can see Josh checking out the book. 

Noelle also got an alphabet magnet toy. 


Crazy kids!



Eli gave Noelle his Spiderman ring 


Noelle wasn't too sure about the shoes

She hasn't figured out how to walk yet, with or without shoes. 


Noelle already grabbed some frosting. We didn't do a candle for this birthday. 

She had a carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. 


Mmmm, frosting. 



Taking a big bite!

Noelle put her cake on her cup to eat it. 

No comments: