Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I love eating sushi.  It saves a lot of money if I make it myself. Granted I only ever use imitation crab as my meat, but I have branched out with other additions. The things I like to put in my sushi include, but do not all go at once,
     Crab meat
     Cream Cheese - it must be real cream cheese and not the 1/3 less fat stuff.
     Cucumber
     Avocado
     Strawberries
      Kiwi
      Mango
     Wasabi - I put a tiny smidgeon across the cream cheese.  Easy to apply and gives it a kick.
      Pickled Ginger - I did this last time for the first time.
     Sesame Seeds

Another thing I did for the first time was made my own inside-out rolls. It was fun and they were very tasty.



Noelle had her 1 year check up.  She is tiny.  16.7 pounds, which is the 1%. But her height and head were growing, 33% and 25% I believe.

Our pediatrician said that it was okay for Noelle to be strapped in the bike trailer without her car seat.  I put her and Josh in one day as we went to pick up Eli from school.  She did really well.





Last Friday I got to go to Eli's school for a Muffins with Mom activity. We got to watch a magician's show.  Eli had a great time. Morgan stayed home with Noelle and Josh so that I didn't have to get a baby sitter.



No comments: