Monday, May 7, 2012

Changes

Noelle needed a haircut. Badly.  Her hair would always come loose out of the ties and get in her eyes. To quote a friend of mine, "She looked like a homeless baby."

So even though she is not yet 1, and with Morgan's express desire, I decided to give her a haircut. Here are the pictures from the experience.


That is a lot of bangs. 

Hair all in her face. 

She wasn't too happy to get water on her face. 

She's trying not to get water in her eyes. But you can see how long her hair is. 

Long hair. 

I let her comb her hair down. 

Josh took pictures of Noelle while I tried to cut her bangs. 

She did not want the scissors near her face. 


Looking better!

Here she is.  It is a little shorter on one side, but lets just pretend I was going for side-swept bangs on purpose. 

I had to save the hair from her first haircut. It doesn't look like much in the bag. 

Noelle after the haircut. 

Doesn't she look so much better!  Her hair seems a lot curlier now too. 

2 comments:

Cheyenne said...

What a cutie! :) Nice job!

jej said...

It is totally adorable. I can't believe I didn't catch that you'd cut it. It is soo much curlier & just soooo cute! :)They are growing up!!