Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Food

Food. One of my favorite things.

It is also one of Noelle's favorite things too. She has decided that she wants to feed herself now. If I try to feed her she will throw her head back against her chair and whine. Other times she will shake her head "no" at me. It was very frustrating until I realized that I needed to give up control of the spoon and let her feed herself. Now she is a lot happier when she eats.

We haven't given her control of the bowl or plate yet. We will fill her spoon and give it to her, or put food directly on her tray for her to pick up with her fingers. I don't know how much she is eating anymore since so much of it gets all over her  and all over the chair and tray. But hopefully she will keep on growing.






Sunday morning I wanted to make my family's Swedish Pancake (crepe) recipe for breakfast. I had bought blueberries, strawberries, and whipped topping that I thought would go excellent in it. It was delicious. Definitely a good treat.



No comments: