Thursday, April 1, 2010

My Day

Today has been a really good day. We've got beautiful spring/summer weather. So the boys and I went out for a walk to the playground. Eli started riding his bike there, but got to tired so we turned around, took the bike home and went on our way again.

I had thought about making bread today since the boys and I ate the last of it, but I didn't want to spend that much time, so instead I am making spaghetti and meatballs for dinner. I am very excited to eat them, but we'll have to eat fast because Morgan and I are headed down to Cedar Rapids for Stake meetings.

I can't wait for Easter this weekend, for General Conference, and to be able to start fixing the last things on the house before we can close and start the cleaning/moving process.

I LOVE SPRING!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Lucky you!! We woke up to 3 inches of snow. What an April Fool's trick. It was nice to talk to you yesterday. Glad you had a good day.