Saturday, April 3, 2010

April Fools



So I mentioned on my blog April 1st that I was making spaghetti and meatballs for dinner. I partly wrote that because I hoped that Morgan would check the blog before he came home and be excited about it. He did, and was.

However, he walked into the house and smelled tuna, because I made Tuna Helper for dinner. He asked where the meatballs were and I pointed to a platter on the counter. Hee, hee. The spaghetti (it looked more like fettucinne) and meatballs was cupcakes with frosting, strawberry preserves, and Ferra Rocher candies.

My sister-in-law always makes fun April Fools food, so I thought I would give it a try this year but only had enough ambition to do a dessert. It sure was fun, though!

1 comment:

Matthew and Alisha Palmer Family said...

You are so stinkin' clever! These are adorable! I'm filing this away for next year!