Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Snow and Sneak

As any Iowans know, we got a lot of snow last night. Morgan went out this morning and used our neighbors snow blower to clear our driveway and sidewalks. Eli of course, wanted to go with him. He lasted about 1 minute, and that was because we forced him out the door. He saw the blowing snow, and wanted to change his mind. Of course, once he was inside he wanted to know when we could go outside and make a snowman. Crazy kids.

Morgan and Eli ready to go out.

Happy kid!

Let me come in!

Eli in the snow outside our back door.

Now for the story of the sneak. This morning I had chocolates sitting on the counter ready to be put away. I walked into the kitchen and saw that a chair was pushed up against the oven which had not been there previously. I went to Josh and asked him to say "ah" this is what he showed me.

Yes, that is a piece of Bavarian mint in his mouth.

The next thing I know he has ran back to the chair and is in the process of climbing back on to get another piece of chocolate. I nipped that one in the bud.

2 comments:

Jamie Ortega said...

Little boys love to sneak candy. I also left candy out on our counter, but over night. When I awoke the next morning Isaac was running around like a crazy kid and saying stuff about candy. I get to the kitchen and find a chair pulled up to the counter where my candy was left. It looked like he had plenty of marshmallows and smarties for breakfast.

Cheyenne said...

That is a ton of snow! Good luck in the cold, we may need some too!!