Monday, December 14, 2009

The Muffin Man and More

I wrote earlier about Josh being a sneaky little boy. He is continuing the trend. The other day we were getting ready the boys in their pajamas before dinner because Morgan and I were going on a date and having a sitter. Anyway, Morgan was getting Eli ready and realized Josh was sitting behind him. He called me into the room because Josh was sitting on Eli's bed eating a muffin. Apparently he had decided he was hungry, moved a chair to the counter, got a muffin, went back to the boys room, sat on Eli's bed and started eating the muffin while watching Eli get ready.


Here is Josh enjoying a new Christmas decorations.

We had our ward Christmas party this weekend. Morgan and Josh stayed home because Josh was sick, so Eli came with me and I let him be an angel in the Primary nativity program. You can't see him in this picture though.

Eli didn't want to be a shepherd with the other boys, he wanted to be an angel with the girls. What can I say, he's a ladies man! :)

This is me getting ready to lead the kids in music. You can barely see Eli's face peeking in on the left side. He's the third boy from the left.

2 comments:

Cheyenne said...

Very fun! Have a great Christmas!

Caity said...

He is a very cute angel!