Tuesday, April 28, 2009

New Things

Eli is a (generally) very obedient child. Sunday as we were going to church he listened and did not jump into the puddles. So Monday we went outside and found the puddles that were left on our driveway and let Eli have at it. He had a great time playing in the water.

Later Monday I got out some scissors for Eli. I realized I wanted to start doing some crafts with him but I didn't have any scissors that were child friendly. So we went and bought some and he had a great time using them.

Eli in the puddle.

Splashing

Waiting for his scissors

So excited! Now he has to figure out how to use them.

Cutting fun!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Poor basement! That stinks, you guys...
Hooray for scissors for Eli. Word on the street is that teaching your kid to use scissors is the best thing you can do before kindergarten. So way to go, super mom!

Megan said...

I think that first picture of Eli is my favorite EVER! I looooove that!