Saturday, April 4, 2009

Moving and Grooving

Josh has continued to be moving around, getting up on his hands and knees and doing the backward crawl, much to his frustration. As the picture shows, anything that we take pictures of Josh doing, Eli wants a picture of him doing it too.



AND, WE GOT A NEW STROLLER!

I've wanted to have a double jogging stroller so I can go on longer walks without 1. carrying Josh in the sling, it works but my back is killing me by the end. or 2. deal with Eli wanting to take naps on the grass or generally being a two year old. So we found this one on Craigslist for a pretty good price. We wanted the jogging style so that we can take it with us disc golfing if we want to. We took it on its maiden walk this afternoon and really enjoyed it.

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

I love it! That looks like fun!