Saturday, April 25, 2009

Late Night

It is 2:10am and I have been up with Josh for almost 2 hours. He is being a little punk. I fed him and was trying to put him to sleep - trying anything, holding him, rocking him, letting him cry it out, letting him sleep in my bed with me. Nothing worked.

He does have a slight fever 99.3, not too much to worry about but I gave him some Tylenol anyway to help lower it and hopefully help him sleep. Still no good. So I came into the living room, unwrapped him and just let him lie on the couch. Now is he laughing, smiling, talking to me, rolling around a little bit. Apparently he is not tired.

So I don't know what to do. Morgan is out of town at a work retreat. Josh has woken Eli up a couple of times (I think E is finally falling to sleep now - I last heard him 5 minutes ago.) I guess I'll just let Josh play for a little while before I try again and tomorrow I'll make sure that he goes to bed later. At least his fever is going down.

1 comment:

Hartson family said...

I hope you get a nap in today. Let me know if you want me to take Eli and/or Josh so you can rest!