Friday, October 24, 2008

Starting to Smile

Here is a picture of Josh smiling, and this isn't even one of his "big" smiles. He is almost 7 weeks old now and is really starting to smile and even try to "talk" to you. He was really cooing with my dad this morning which made me feel a little bad because I don't spend as much time just playing with Josh as I did with Eli.
Morgan was talking with me last night and saying that Josh's first words were probably going to be "No Eli" since that is probably what he hears most often as I am trying to keep Eli from giving Josh full body hugs. At least we know they like each other though. We'll see how long that lasts, right? :)

3 comments:

Jessica Sorensen said...

Cute. I think he looks like Eli. We always say that Addi's first words are going to be "Tito No"

cherie said...

CUTE!!!! What a sweet little boy. I can just imagine him cooing and everything. What a blessing. Love you lots!

Street Fam said...

Josh looks like he belongs to his family...I think he looks a lot like Eli. Have a happy Halloween. Can't wait to see your costumes! :)