Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hypocrite

I am a hypocrite. But, if it is any consolation, I now realize it. Why you ask? Because it bothers me a lot when my friends and family don't update their blogs often. I think, "Come on, it doesn't take that long to write a little note, post a picture, etc." But lately I find myself not blogging as often as I used to and I wonder if people are thinking the same thing about me.

So I am going to try not to think poorly of people who don't update their websites, as well as to update mine a little more often. The things I write may be repetitive (with the occasional milestone) but that is what my life feels like to me.




Now for something fun - I don't have any pictures right now, but we had a really good day yesterday. Morgan had to go down to Coralville for a continuing education seminar and Sunday night I got an email from Jamie inviting the boys and I to spend the day with her (she knew we were coming because Morgan was going disc golfing with Reuben afterwards). I had been hemming and hawing for a week or so trying to decide if I should call and try to invite myself down to her place so once I saw that she was free I called to let her know we would be there. Eli had a really good time playing with Isaac and they played better this time than they had before. Less pushing and crying all around. It was a lot of fun and a great way to spend a Monday.

No comments: