Thursday, August 28, 2008

Pedicure

I have this wonderful, awesome friend Stephanie who as a "baby" present sent me cash to get a pedicure. So that while I am in the hospital I can at least have cute feet. I don't really know when the baby is coming but decided that this week was probably the best to get it done. I went yesterday to a little nail salon. It was great! Relaxing and completely different from anything I had ever experienced before. - My first pedicure. I'm not going to put a picture of my feet on the site. While, they look better than they did, I am not really a foot person and don't find them attractive by themselves. Anyway, a big
THANKS
to Stephanie, you're the best!

4 comments:

Street Fam said...

Pedicures are the best. I've only had about 5, but I just love them. Maybe I'll go get one soon. :) Can't wait to hear when baby #2 arrives! Good luck.

Jason, Kim, & Kallie said...

Ahhh, that sounds wonderful! We can't wait to see pictures of the little one!

palmer clan said...

Aren't pedicures fabulous??!!?? I recently experienced my first and I can't wait to go back. It's a nice treat. Good luck on your final days and the arrival of your new one.

Stephanie said...

So glad you enjoyed it! I've obviously been slacking on my blog-checking duties and just saw this post. Good luck with the waiting game, it'll be worth it, but it's gotta suck a little bit. :) Miss you!!