Thursday, August 7, 2008

Bob


I wanted to get my hair cut before this baby was born since I knew that afterwards my time would be a little more constricted...not to mention Morgan heading back to work full time. So today I decided just to hit the local Cost Cutters and get it done.
I was getting tired of layers so I decided to get my first bob in who knows how many years. It is nice to have it all one layer so it can grow out better. My current goal for my hair is to let it grow out to the length it was when Morgan and I were dating/got married. It will be a long process. I haven't really messed around with styling it yet but I think that this will be a nice change for me once I get used to the feel of it on my neck.

2 comments:

Jamie Ortega said...

your hair looks great. I also need to get my hair cut again!

Stephanie Green said...

Looks way cute!! I cut my hair and I didn't get a single compliment. Probably because it wasn't as cute as yours is:)