Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I'm a Slacker

The entire month of July I'm depressed because I can't update my website since it isn't working. I finally get a blog so I can do updates and all of the sudden I don't feel like I have anything to blog about. Nothing is really happening in my life. I am just waiting for this baby to come. Morgan is playing disc golf when he can. Eli is getting into things as usual.
We haven't really spent any time with anyone up here in Waterloo so it is just the three of us. We did invite a family over for dinner Sunday night, and that was nice. But there aren't any Relief Society activities scheduled for this month because people are getting ready for school to start so they don't want to add craziness to anyones' lives. I could use some craziness in my life right now.
We haven't been able to play games much so I have been playing Civilization II on the computer when I get a chance. It almost satisfies my craving for games but with the computer in the basement and Eli wanting to be all "up-ons" I don't play it too often (although a lot more than I used to.) I have also decided to read the entire series of Twilight books to give me something to do. I bought the 4th book but won't start it until I finish the other three. I'm already on book 2 and I've only been reading for a week or so.
Anyway - this post is mostly me spewing off what is in my mind, but I felt frustrated that I didn't have anything better to write about so there you have it.

2 comments:

Jamie Ortega said...

I cant wait to be back in Iowa and add some craziness to your life. A good night of games and conversation is exactly what we need. And Isaac misses Eli and when they get together it is definitely crazy!

Melissa Lasley said...

I'm looking forward to it.