Monday, December 3, 2012

Thanksgiving +

Well, my solution to my last post was to simply buy more storage from Google. I figure 18 bucks a year isn't that bad to be able to keep my blog how I want it to be. Although I started out trying to delete some pictures from my Picasa albums, so if you go back to the past the pictures will be gone. Sorry.

Plus now that I have a new camera I am constantly taking more and more pictures. Noelle gets the most pictures taken, since she is home with me all day long. But I'm trying to share the love with Eli and Josh too.


It was a beautiful day outside, we we played some Monkey in the Middle 

Loving brothers 

Noelle needed her own ball. 

Chasing after the ball. 

Discovering Dirt

This is me. 


Fun boys 

After we played outside at home, we still had some time. We decided to ride our bikes to the school and play around there.




I LOVE This picture of ELI.  It is so natural, and reminds me of who he really is. 






For Thanksgiving we went down to Morgan's parents house. His brother Sam was there with his family, and Guy came down from Ames (he brought his girlfriend :)! Pete and Emily came too, so it was a good group.

Everyone says they look alike.  I don't see it. 



Our family!  Compete with a toothbrush. 
Morgan shared his birthday with Thanksgiving this year. We did presents in the morning and he chose Tapioca pudding for his b-day dessert. (There was lots of pie too!)



The kid LOVE Mousetrap.  I will never buy it for myself. 

Thanksgiving would not be complete without video-chatting with family who couldn't be there. 





The story behind the picture below:
I put Noelle to nap in her pack-n-play one afternoon.  She cried a bit more than usual and didn't seem to fall asleep as fast. I eventually got her out of bed and found this. She had grabbed a bag off the desk nearby and started eating the bubblegum.

The pack had 10 pieces in it. I found 5 unopened, 1 in her mouth, 2 on her blanket. I have no idea if she swallowed the other two or if they were just somewhere else.



For a fun activity during the weekend we had a

Dance Party!

Everyone got their own song to dance to and Oma picked the winner. Surprisingly each person won in a different category such as Enthusiasm, Variety, and Gracefullness. 





We also went to see Morgan's Dad's cousin Doris.  Basically she is like another Grandma to Morgan. We had a great visit and she sent us home with a beautiful cross stitch she had made herself.



Noelle loves Honey!
Finally, I am always looking for ways to get Noelle's bangs out of her eyes. I want them to grow out so that ponytails are an option, but it is a long process. Here is a weird twist I did recently.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Melis! You. Look. Awesome. I'm so impressed with how driven you've been. Your will power has paid off, woman. I want to be you when I grow up.