Saturday, December 1, 2012

Blogspot Problem

Hello,


So I have a problem and I need solutions.


I have not been able to update my profile picture because blogger said that I was out of free photo space. Up until today I could still add photos to my posts.  But today came a big thing saying my Picasa free storage is full.

How can I delete photos from my Picasa album so that I can add more photos to my website?

Tonight I downloaded Picasa (since thats the only way  I seem to be able to get to it).  Right now it is going through my computer searching for all of my pictures.   It just doesn't make sense to me.


Any ideas?


3 comments:

Unknown said...

This probably isn't what you want to hear, but my sister-in-law (as in Wade's brother's wife) had the same problem and ended up just starting a new blog. I don't know how to solve the problem, but that was her work-around. Have you tried Googling it?

Caity said...

I'm not sure if you got my other comment. I said to create a separate e-mail through gmail and then add that as an author to your blog. You'll have to sign in with that account, but they get just as much space as the first author, so it should double your space. Or so I've been told :) Good luck!

Stephanie said...

I believe what Caity said is right. I just paid $5 to get extra storage so I didn't have to hassle with it.