Monday, February 21, 2011

The Transformation

Here are the photos of our bathroom remodel. We took out the carpet, had to replace some of the sub-floor, added concrete-board stuff, leveled the floor and tiled and grouted the whole thing. Some day we'd like to get a new vanity and update the tub to have a shower attachment but those will come later. Sorry if some of the photos are doubles, I may have lost track a couple of times. I would write under each photo but I only see code in my post, so I'm not even going to try.

A special thanks to all of the guys who came over and helped, especially Brother Larry C. for making Morgan his tiling apprentice, we could not have done it without you!


























5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh wow, what a difference! Way to go Morgan with the tile - I've heard that's really hard! Who puts carpet in bathrooms anyways?

Amy Lydia said...

Wow, truly amazing! Getting rid of the carpet really makes everything in there look newer! Awesome!

Erin P. said...

Huge difference, it looks great! I actually like the look of the old tub.

Cheyenne said...

Wow! It looks great! You guys are such amazing do it yourselfers!

Rachelle said...

Wow! That looks awesome! Way to go!