Thursday, February 10, 2011

Best...Husband...Ever

I am feeling very grateful for my husband and thought I would sing his praises to the world. He came home Monday of this week with a beautiful red rose and a bag of Airhead candies for me. He told me that it was the 7 Days of Valentines. Tuesday he brought me a Symphony bar and a movie, Wednesday I got a beautiful bouquet of lilies. I feel so loved and appreciated. I know that they are just flowers and little things, but he has gone above and beyond anything I expected for Valentines. (I thought I would get a bouquet of flowers on the 14th and that would be that.)

Eli and Josh have been helping him a little. Tuesday when he wrapped his gifts they made some little Valentines for me as well. Then when I was opening the present they told me that it was the Count of Monte Cristo. I think they helped Morgan wrap another present because Josh told me I got a book (I haven't received that one yet). I told Josh it was a secret and he can't tell me about it. So I don't know what my future Valentines might be.

Anyway, I love Morgan. I am really grateful that he is doing this for me even while he is busy every night working on our bathroom. Thanks, Morgan!

No comments: