Wednesday, October 14, 2009

New Things This Week

Eli is trying to learn this letters, and was excited when he made the letter I with pretzels. So I helped him writ ELI, then he did it himself. He is very excited!

Here is Eli at our little Preschool. I promise this is his excited/smiley face rather than a child in pain.

This is what he usually looks like at preschool...ignoring Mom.

Josh is now officially 20 lbs and can be turned front facing in his carseat! We are happy because he doesn't put up a fight to be buckled in any more.

I know that we are sad, but today was the first time Eli has played with Playdough. He made up for it though, by making an airplane. (I helped him with the wings.)

1 comment:

Cheyenne Poulson said...

Wow! Look at all that learning! Great job; Mom of the year!