Sunday, October 11, 2009

Just Some Pictures

I feel like I haven't really blogged with pictures much lately, mostly because I haven't been getting the camera out. But I found some recent pictures on my camera that I hadn't done anything with so I thought I would share some of my favorites with you.

This is a picture of Josh in an 80's cool shirt. Really, its from the 80's, it is one of the shirts that my Mom gave me when she was finding some of her old baby clothes for me. You've got to love the stripes.


Every morning Morgan calls and talks to us. He leaves home at 5:30am to go teach Seminary so it is nice to have a little contact with him during the day. Eli loves talking to Daddy and asking him what he is going to do today.


This is a picture from Conference weekend at Morgan's parents house. Josh just HAD to climb up on Daddy and see what he was reading.


Kids have so much fun in the tub that I needed to get another picture of "My Two Boys" playing together. I often call them My Two Boys as a term of endearment to them, and Eli picks up on it calling me his two mommy.


Some friends of ours gave us costumes that didn't fit their kids anymore. Eli is very excited to be a big lion for Halloween this year. He keeps asking if it is here yet, so I think I will make a Halloween count-down chain for him.


I don't have enough pictures of a sleeping Joshua. I think I am afraid to wake him up or something. But here is Josh sleeping peacefully in his crib.
He LOVES to have his pacifier in bed with him and sometimes he will wake up in the middle of the night crying because he doesn't have it. Last night I went in there to find him (I think) still asleep getting up on all fours to find the pacifier. I grabbed it and put it in his mouth, he immediately just fell over, relaxed and ready to sleep again now that he had his Nuk.

1 comment:

Cheyenne Poulson said...

It's so nice to see pictures of how they are growing. I love that Eli calls you his two mommy! How adorable!